Skip to content
- Have organized various national and international workshops and conferences on inclusive education in collaboration with Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai and about 30+ schools from all over India
- Have worked with more than 150 schools (special and mainstream schools) to raise awareness and acceptance of children with disabilities. After the programme many schools had started giving admission to children with disabilities.
- Have had the Orientation, Interaction and Association (OIA) Model recognized by United Nations Volunteers, a programme of UNDP in 2001 and 2002. The report of the programme was presented at UN Headquarter in Geneva in 2002.
- Have organized We Care Film Festival on disability issues at 194 venues mainly educational institutions across India and outside India since 203 in collaboration with its founding partner UN and UNESCO
- WE Care Film Festival was recognized by UNESCO in 2015.
- Conceptualized and produced “Indian National Anthem in Indian Sign Language” featuring Mr. Amitabh Bachchan and children with disabilities.
- Brotherhood and its We Care Film Festival on disability issues was an integral part and coordinated the International Conference – Exclusion to Empowerment organized by UNESCO, in conjunction with the Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and Ministry of Human Resource Development of India. The International Conference was held in November 2014 at New Delhi.